Member Area

Virtual Soldiers Community - Powered by vBulletin

Post Thanks / Like

Minecraft: Feed The Beast - Texture Packs

How to install

Navigate to \FTB\Unleashed\minecraft\texturepacks and drag and drop the texture packs in there. Once in-game goto the Options Menu and select Texture Packs and select the one you want to use. Simples.

Sphax Pure BDCraft

64x
    Sphax Pure BDCraft - 64x Texture Pack

128x
    Sphax Pure BDCraft - 128x Texture Pack

Seems to show Tinkers construct and Thauma fine, not sure about IC2 etc as I haven't used them yet but it possibly just needs the BDcraft addon packs if those don't work.

Halfmad, hope you didn't mind me editing it slightly. I'm also uploading a 128x version of the texture pack and will link once its uploaded - Monkey
    Last edited by Monkey; 16-08-2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Added an updated version of Sphax Texture Packs

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers dude.
    Kriz' quotes:
    dont particualry enjoy getting my ass felt up by guys thinkking they feeling up girls ass..
    I think its coz sometimes i wear boxers that have hearts on them.. makes me a gay target

Post Thanks / Like
    Mystcraft, IndustryCraft, Buildcraft needs adding.
    Kriz' quotes:
    dont particualry enjoy getting my ass felt up by guys thinkking they feeling up girls ass..
    I think its coz sometimes i wear boxers that have hearts on them.. makes me a gay target

Post Thanks / Like
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0Unleashed.zip

Sphax x128 seems to include everything at the moment other than Thaumcraft, I'll get that added though.