PDA

View Full Version : Intro: Xzenthal

Xzenthal
27-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Hey guys I finally get around to getting a forum account.

Name: Daniel Svensson
Lives: In Trelleborg Sweden
Character: Xzenthal(aka Pharmacy) atm lv 42 tank spec Juggernaught.

Overral a calm relaxed guy who had to give up sports due to hip problems at the age of 12. Still did sports for a few years but as I gre older I couldn't compete properly anymore when things got more serious so I slipped more and more into computer games and LAN parties aso. And a nerd is made ;)
Been playing tons of mmo's so I have huge experience from everything that got to do with this genre but i also play alot of Moba's and rts games.
I am rl friend with Candy and Scania and they are the reason i'm in this guild since I had quit the game before they pulled me back in. Used to play a lv 50 raiding Sentinel before I quit. Cleared all raids hardmode up to the newest one where I quit after we got the two tanks down(can't remember names).
Really looking forward to raiding a bit with you guys :)

DoZ3r
27-07-2012, 02:57 PM
At last, welcome to the forums.

What sports did you used to play?

And were all nerd's here :)

Lisa
27-07-2012, 03:01 PM
Hey Daniel, nice to see you on the forums.

This is only my 2nd mmo that I've played. I trialed WoW, Aeon but only Lotro & now swtor have interested me enough so I'm kind of a semi nerd, lol.

Xzenthal
30-07-2012, 09:50 AM
At last, welcome to the forums.

What sports did you used to play?

And were all nerd's here :)

I started out with football for 6-7 years but at 12 i got some disease in my hip that ruined everything. I still went on to play tabletennis(competitively) and then i tried floorball aswell until I realised that i couldnt compete with this leg so put my focus on other things :)

Thanks guys and I will be working on reaching lv 50 soon :)

Kinderino
30-07-2012, 10:01 AM
hey buddy

nice to see you around