PDA

View Full Version : Intro: Tarriq

r3m0dul8
10-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Hey there folks, its Dave here signing on for a round of introductions.

Well I'm 30 years young and younger still in maturity but I'm sure you'll find that out eventually. I reside here in the UK with all the awesome weather we are having at late(!), and work as a residential cable installer so long days for me are a norm. I'm married to my beautiful Polish Wife and we have a psychotic 7 year old daughter whom acts at the best of times a 16 year old, but I sure wouldn't turn back the time.

I been playing the game for a while now but not really to dedicated to it even though this is my 2nd toon I built, got a 41 Jedi Knight too. I suppose I'm looking to better myself, my gear, make stuff for others to use, come on raids where I can, join in on PvP war zones however I gotta say I'm not 'hip' with all the lingo if you know what I mean? Not sure what more to say so at least going to finish this sentence as it would probably look out of place if I just stopped typing at this point. :triumphant:

Hope to maybe speak with you all soon on TS, Vent etc etc

Dave.

Devilcandy
11-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Hiya, nice to see you! You sound about as casual as me, though you've apparently leveled faster. I haven't even reached 40 yet. *lol*

Talk to ya later!

Mordeth
11-07-2012, 02:53 PM
Welcome Tarriq, im sure you will fit right in with the rest of the slackers we have around ^^ ;)

Lisa
11-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Hi Tarriq, You sound like one of us already :)

DoZ3r
12-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Welcome on board m8, I'm away working on a boat at the moment and wont be home till the end of the month.

There are no hardcore players here...except Kinderino ;)

So you will fit right in. Hope to speak to you in TS when I'm home.

Kinderino
23-07-2012, 10:58 PM
the guild 'hippster' mordeth can guide you threw it np mate