PDA

View Full Version : Intro - Jaqi

Jaqi
20-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Hey. Just to get it out of the way... yup im a Shim. A 37 yr old man playing a female character in an MMO - for shame.

That done a little about me. Firstly I have re-rolled (as have lots) from a dead server and from a guild who I have been on and off for 8 or so years. I have a 50 Shadow Tank and a 50 Commando Medic that I am abandoning. Why - My old guild raids early and therefore I'm only ever a pug man... that doesn't work on a dead server.

Past MMO history - Started in EvE 2004 I think!, then to SWG pre CU and WoW US and EU. Loads of others off and on but have always been committed to SWTOR since SWG CU really - just a little bored playing with myself most of the time.... on that note:

RL I am married with 6 yr old twin girls, am a Royal Navy Lt Cdr and teach on the Lynx helicopter.

I am on most nights that I am not night flying and fingers crossed I will have yet another 50 under my belt (Mara this time) soon.

Cya in game.

(Alex)

Monkey
21-05-2012, 04:35 AM
Welcome mate.

Any chance you can tell the Chinook pilots at RAF Odiham to stop flying so low over my house along the A3? :) The Lynx's i see go over, every now and then but their usually abit higher and not as loud or room-shakey. :P

kopout
21-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Welcome buddy, see you ingame!

Lisa
22-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Hi and welcome.

We are the same as Monkey, live in Northern Aberdeenshire and the RAF base at Elgin is not too far away, as far as the jet flys, lol. Sends our dog mental when they go over on training exercises :)

See you in game.

Jaqi
22-05-2012, 05:45 PM
That's the RAF for you I'm afraid!!! I apologise on behalf of my "crab" colleagues. Gimme the OS grid of your houses an I will make sure you'll never be bothered again!!!!! :angel: Honest

Ronin
22-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Pity they've retired the Sea Harriers otherwise you could have arranged for someone to go and hover over Monkey's house :tennis: